We are looking for a creative Copywriter to write clear and concise copy for ads, publications and websites. Your words will inform and engage target audiences. Our ideal candidate is a team-spirited, skilled and imaginative writer with an eye for detail. If you can grasp project requirements quickly and offer valuable insight, we’d like to meet you. Submit up to three writing samples, so we can get an idea of your best work. Feel free to include links to your content or portfolio in your application! :)
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Experience with SEO
- Strong research skills
- Collaborative spirit
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- BSc/BA in marketing, English, journalism or related field
- Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Collaborate with designers, PR and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages)
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
- Source images and other content
As an Ethical Hecker, you will be involved into authorized attempts to gain unauthorized access to a computer system, application, or data. Also known as “white hat”, you will be the security expert that perform these assessments. The proactive work you will do helps to improve an organization's security posture.
As Quickers Ethical hacker, you are called to learn and perform hacking in a professional manner based on the direction of the customer, and later, present a maturity scorecard of the information systems highlighting their overall risk and vulnerabilities and suggestions to improve.
- To break into systems legally and ethically. This is the primary difference between white hat hackers and black hat hackers—the legality.
- Search the software environment for vulnerabilities and — upon finding one — explore its potential as a risk. He/she must remove the security risk.
- Daily tasks to check security include monitoring incoming and outgoing data, overseeing Microsoft Exchange activity and reverse engineering malware to determine its threat level.
- Responsible for the dissemination of relevant information to company directors and employees relating to security. This includes password policy and file encryption.
- B.Tech./ B.E / MCA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related stream.
- 3+ years of software development experience.
- Ability to proof a minimum of 3 projects of Ethical Hacking or related.
- SQL injection knowledge.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Team Player.
- He/she needs extensive experience in the area of network security.
- Working knowledge of various operating systems.
Sales Manager - Centro Italia
Pulse offers Eco-Tech accessories, recyclable or made from recycled materials. Fashionable sunglasses that protect people making them feel safe through materials and software technology anytime, anywhere.
We believe in protecting people and the environment through products with infinite life, an increase of global animal awareness, and environmental responsibility.
The way we make it happen is through tech-engineered accessories build with eco-friendly, recyclable, or biodegradable materials in a circular economy behavior.
We are set out to recreate the entire experience of accessories connecting them to software that help people, making the experience seamless and enjoyable globally.
- 3+ years of Sales Experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to lead a team to meet quotas
- Excellent leadership skills
- Experience setting sales goals
- Humility and the ability to learn quickly
- Analysis Skills.
- Strategic Planning Abilities
- Collaboration and Motivation Skills
- Ability to Remain Calm Under Pressure
- Exceptional People Skills
- Being registered with Partita IVA or being willing to open one
- Planning and project management skills
- Residence in Italy
- Own vehicle and an European driving license
- We are looking for a sales representative for different areas of Italy, in our sunglasses and Vision division
- You must execute the strategy set by the Commercial Directorate for the implantation of the company in the market
- You will be responsible for the fulfillment of the assigned objectives
- You will prepare reports and attend periodic meetings with commercial management in order to analyze and unify criteria
- Ah! You will also actively participate in the marked marketing actions, participate in fairs and events
- We are looking for a person with an excellent level of communication, strategic and planning vision, customer orientation (external / internal) and results driven